Monday, December 17, 2007

Live to work, or work to live...

It's December 17th. It's been six weeks since I last reported for work at Bike Friday. In mild terms, I am now a member of the BF Alumni. I want to make a difference. I want to connect photons, geothermal energies, tidal forces, harness wind - in such a way that it could power a more peaceful planet. One that emerges from the gloom that is appearing on our horizon. For certain species, it's no longer on the horizon. It's already come, and they're already gone. Others will soon follow.

I had this recurring dream years ago, where I sat on a hillside with many other people, like we were awaiting a meteor shower - all looking skyward at night. At some point, the stars we were watching all began to move in a pattern, dancing in circles, creating beautiful arrangements of light. After a moment in the dream, I suddenly realized these were alien craft that were contacting us. I could not decide if this was a danger approaching us. I do know that the hair raised up on the back of my neck each time I witnessed this dream.

The past week, soul searching about future professional prospects I've looked up at night to see if the stars were moving. They weren't, but I've seen shooting stars... I hope that's a sign that something bright is looming on my horizon. Something that will allow me to be a part of the needed change. Something bright, energizing, powerful... If you read this and anything comes to mind that fits this scenario and works for a talented, technical sales type - please be encouraged to write me. I'm sincere in my desire to help manifest this paradigm shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home