Thursday, January 17, 2008

JD Apple Seed...

LinkCan you imagine the greening of Apple ? Well, don't imagine. It's really happening and all us Mac supporters need to send Steve Jobs a note thanking him for this...

This article from today's EcoSpace zine explains the alterations in the product and mindset of Apple, starting with the new MacBook Air.

I suggest you read it. When you're done, if you agree it's great - send Steve a note. And, tell him JD Apple Seed sent you...

I hope you're all having a very Green Day. And, I'm also hopeful that someday soon I'll be able to report that I'm doing something green myself, and it's making a difference for all us. See you out there, on my bike of course... JD

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home